Join a professional team & put your French language skills to use. OCT preferred but international teaching credentials or French tutoring experience would be considered.
This is a great opportunity to become Contact Teacher/Tutor for Sylvan Learning Centre in one of our local centres. Our centres are open 6-7 days/week, and we offer tutoring when school is not in session (after school, holidays, weekends, summer). Join a company with a proven reputation, and a desire to see teachers progress in their careers.
Prospective French Teachers must have:
• Certificate of Proficiency in French, or proven experience with the language
• Relevant teaching experience/ OCT is an advantage
• Ability to teach multiple subjects from JK to Gr 12 is an asset
• Proven ability to engage, motivate, and inspire students to learn
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and be flexible
• Strong problem solving and customer service skills
• Strong team player
• Three recent references; 1 from a teaching related position preferred (experience as a Teacher Candidate accepted)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be a complete list of all job responsibilities or skills, knowledge and abilities required.
Please upload your resume, and cover letter if applicable, in Microsoft Word or PDF format.