We're looking for energetic teachers and college students who love kids, technology and math to help lead our new STEM programs!
We are looking for energetic teachers and college students who love kids, technology, and playing with Legos to help lead our classes in robotics, coding and math programs.
Are you ready...to teach the next generation of math and tech wizards? Sylvan Learning is launching new STEM programs to get kids psyched about robotics, coding and math. We're looking for high-energy applicants who are able to create a positive and fun learning environment.
YOU'LL BE A GREAT FIT IF YOU:
- Have a passion for robotics, coding and math
- Are familiar with computer programming
- Can facilitate group-based learning in grades 2-6 (ages 6-12)
- Comfortable communicating with parents
- Enjoy working with kids in a hands on, interactive way
- Are reliable, personable, flexible, engaging and energetic
- Flexible hours
- Must have availability during school vacations, evenings and weekends
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be a complete list of all job responsibilities or skills, knowledge and abilities required.
*Don’t have a resume? Not a problem! Please upload a brief career statement of your experience. Resume or statement should be in Microsoft Word or a PDF.