Reading, Writing, and Math Tutoring for K-8 students
The Sylvan Learning Center in Encinitas is seeking part-time elementary teachers to provide personalized instruction in math, reading, writing, and study skill courses. The ideal candidate would be outgoing, well organized, and having ability to engage students with a positive, motivational approach. If you enjoy teaching elementary or middle school students, this would be a great job.
- Teaching credential is required
- Mid-afternoon to evening hours available is needed for weekday and/or weekend.
- Work with maximum of three students using prepared lesson plans.
- Pass a background check & TB test.
- An enthusiastic approach to teaching
- Locations: Sylvan Learning Center, Encinitas, CA
- Compensation: Based on experience level
- Retired teachers are welcome to apply.
teaching credential, teaching experience, : 1 year
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be a complete list of all job responsibilities or skills, knowledge and abilities required.
*Don’t have a resume? Not a problem! Please upload a brief career statement of your experience. Resume or statement should be in Microsoft Word or a PDF.