More than 9 out of 10 Sylvan parents agree that enrolling in Sylvan for math was a good decision. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Your child will learn in the best way for him or her. (No one-size-fits-all.) Your child's learning needs are unique, and so is our approach. We offer diverse math programs to make sure your child is learning in the way that works best. And we create highly customized learning plans to ensure your child gets the exact support he or she needs.
- You'll get results. No other math tutors deliver results like Sylvan. Our tutoring students typically achieve up to two to three times more growth in their math scores than their peers. (Yes, three times!)
- Your child will get hands-on experiences with how math is taught in school. Class time isn't enough to learn concepts, so at Sylvan of Red Oak, we make sure your child gets high-quality practice time too. That way, concepts stick, and you don't have to become an expert.
- Your child will feel cared for and confident. As families in Red Oak will tell you, our math teachers genuinely care about your child's future. And they excel at making math relatable (whether your child is catching up or highly advanced.)
- You'll feel fully supported as your child's needs evolve. We're right there with you as your child's needs evolve. Math today... Reading, STEM, and college and career readiness tomorrow.
Plus, our hourly rates are very competitive with other tutors, so yes, you can get the best math help with Sylvan of Red Oak!